Blackfoot Forest And continued to run recklessly
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There were many things the boy understood, having been born something along the lines of a prodigy child, but interactions between himself and others often left him feeling uncertain. Of course, he would not admit to feeling such a way, his pride was far too great for that, but ignoring the situation did not make it go away. To him, he had simply been looking the woman over, taking in her physique and pinpointing what—if anything—made her a threat to his safety. He had not intended to give off a 'creepy' vibe, and was quite surprised, yet also pleased, by her accusation. If he had given someone the heebie-jeebies without even trying, then that left numerous possibilities of what he could do if he did try. As satisfying as her claim was, however, he was still struck with the need to correct her mistake. "I wasn't being creepy," the boy stated, confident in his belief that he was in the right. "Maybe you're just a Kuatsâk posik." He wasn't entirely sure if he'd said that right or not, but it didn't really matter. He smirked anyways, hoping that would get what he meant to say across to her without any complications.

Alexander caught sight of her muzzle wrinkling, which made his muscles tense up. He could not see her attacking since it would not be a smart move, but then again, he had learned not all loners possessed intelligence (that much was clear by the blood that marked Blackfeather's borders). Luckily for them both, she did not lunge forward, but chose to talk—no, to question him. It was a valid query, really, and upon realizing that he shot her a glare just to spite her. "Because if you do, you'll get a meal out of it," he stated, not caring to elaborate any more than necessary. He felt it was a simple exchange, and that she was just making it more difficult for herself. She would hunt to prove herself worthy of living, then be rewarded with a meal so she might not starve to death—simple. As if questioning him wasn't enough, she then went on to insult the boy, earning her another growl. "I am the best at everything," Xan proclaimed, staring her down with a death glare. "I could hunt down and kill more foxes than you would think to even exist in this forest. You would be the one leeching off of me, but I figured I would be kind and offer you the chance at a decent meal." By the time he reached the end of his sentence, he was seething with anger. There he was, trying to perform an act of kindness, but she just wouldn't accept it.

"If you want to starve, then that's fine by me," he huffed, ready to discard the idea of having her assist him. It was stupid to have believed some loner was wise enough to know who she should listen to. "You can stay here and die, meanwhile I'll be enjoying some nice fox meat." Without waiting to hear what else she might have to say, he started walking once more and pushed past her, not caring about what issues might arise from the action. Whether she chose to follow or not was up to her, but he wasn't about to stop and convince her to help out. It was her life on the line, not his, so he didn't care either way.

he is such a jackass omg
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 08, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 12, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 13, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 14, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 21, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 03:48 AM