Lost Creek Hollow it's the king's turn
bury my love in moondust
70 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Root nods her head and lets her smile linger for a moment longer.  The pleasantries go by quickly and the fact they’d met each other once before probably helps move it along.  There isn’t an awkward exchange between them and they are able to share a laugh instead and move on with their new relationship that branches out past pack mates.  He seems nice and easy going and Root’s thankful for that, giving her something to better work with.

Lagon takes the bait to keep moving and his feet fall in line with hers, walking in stride along the borders.  Her nose remains alert for any weakened spots in the invisible barrier and making up for it with a piss or rub of her coat.  In the meantime, the other complains about the cold and her grin widens across her face.

“If only we could have perfect skies and weather,” she murmurs. "Do you have someone to bunk with?"

Without the bad, however, there is no appreciation for the good.  Prey would flourish in the great weather and at the same time, so would the wolves.  How long it would last, she’d never know, and Root gives her mind time to back up as she thinks about the contrast.  Her smile fades, looking down at her steps to make sure she doesn’t trip over her feet and make a fool of herself.  

“I’ve noticed your scent on the borders when I patrol and I’m surprised I haven’t run into you yet,” she adds with a flick of her ears and swish of her tail.  
Messages In This Thread
it's the king's turn - by Ancalagon - December 16, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Root - December 20, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Ancalagon - December 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Root - December 26, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Ancalagon - December 27, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Root - December 27, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Ancalagon - December 27, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Root - December 31, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Ancalagon - January 01, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Root - January 09, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: it's the king's turn - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 06:43 AM