Blackfeather Woods I wanna hate you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though no words came from the younger as Kove continued to speak, his presence alone continued to remain welcomed. Despite little having been said back in response to his spoken thoughts, it was good to at least know there was someone there to listen to him. Someone who could potentially provide insight or talk him out of doing something stupid, if doing so was ever necessary. It was better than simply thinking things over by himself, for some things could not be concluded properly if never voiced. One's mind could whirl and twirl and spin things all about until the subject was something else entirely, and the original issue never solved. That might bring forth the suggestion of merely talking to himself somewhere in the woods, but given where he was, he did not wish to risk being thought of as anything but right of mind.

With his feelings seeming to be unfolding and fixing themselves right before his very eyes, it seemed as if he would no longer need to take up Cicero's time—that is, until the patchwork boy said something that was of great interest. "You saw my daughter?" he repeated back, the topic serious enough for him to demand direct assurance. "How long ago did you see her?" After that he paused, silencing himself for a moment in order to regain his composure. "Where did you see her at?" That was the most important question of them all, the location at which the male had crossed paths with Desna. No matter how long ago it might have been, that location would still give him something to go by, something that would lead him in the right direction when he chose to seek out his daughters.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 08, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 13, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 17, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:50 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 29, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 07:25 PM