Porcupine Ridge moment for life
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
I hope you don't mind if I jump in. Maybe we can place this before the other thread?

Anwyl trotted along, another days journey had led him to yet another rocky ridge. He didn't mind rocks and mountain, but he preferred snowy forest. However the sunsets on the mountains sure were pretty. He stopped at the crest of the stone peak. He looked out at the sea of yellows, oranges, pinks and blues. Sunsets were nice, but sunrise was better. Sunrise meant that there was a whole day ahead of him. He liked the idea of a whole day to do whatever he wanted, it made him feel... safe.

Suddenly a brisk wind blew past his soft fur. A new smell wafted past his muzzle and he caught the scent of another wolf. He turned his head to see a black pointed female sitting atop another ridge not far from him. Maybe she has a pack. Maybe I could join? He thought optimistically, barking at her female in a friendly manner. He trotted towards her swiftly, eager to meet the woman. Once he seemed close enough, the young grey male bowed his head submissively, glancing up at her. Hi, I'm Anwyl. Sorry if I'm intruding or anything, I didn't mean to. He greeted her with a genuine smile, hoping she wouldn't be mean or anything.
Messages In This Thread
moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - January 02, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 04:54 PM