Porcupine Ridge moment for life
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
The female seemed a bit more reluctant to share about her past than he was, but Anwyl didn't mind. It gave him more time to talk, and he loved talking. She leaned in to sniff him more. She was obviously curious about him, and her next question prompted him further. Well my parents were betas of my pack. We weren't a very big pack, my dad's brother was the alpha. We were just a family pack really. I had four brothers. Everything was going fine until one day this huge pack moved in right next to us trying to push us out. But there wasn't anywhere else for us to go, we would've had to wait till winter was over to move because of my uncles new pups. The other pack started taking all of our food and my family was starving.

So I left. A couple of my brothers started talking about leaving because there wasn't enough food and all. I thought since I was the runt and they needed me the least, that maybe if I left they'd at least be able to hold on until spring. Basically I left because I didn't want to watch my family fall apart. Anwyl finished with a sigh, looking down at his paws. I had occurred to him that maybe he should've stayed and helped fight. But he wasn't a fighter, staying would've only added an extra mouth for them to feed. No he made the right choice... he hoped.
Messages In This Thread
moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - January 02, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 04:54 PM