Blackfeather Woods Curiosity killed the cat
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander had to take a moment after hearing her answer, before giving her an 'are you serious?' look. "The love of your sibling won't always be there," he stated bluntly, speaking solely from personal experience. Siblings were there to abandon you, to leave you alone during the time when you needed them the most. He had no doubt that the same fate would befall the twins, his view of families having been clouded immensely. Though they no longer had another parent that could steal them away from one another, a time would come where a decision would be placed before them. A decision that would divide them, and leave bonds severed.

The boy gave a gentle shake of his head, forcing away his negative thoughts. He need not have his mood soured anymore by allowing himself to think of what the future would be like by the girl, especially since it involved delving into what he'd experienced firsthand. He heard her sniffing around as he regained control over his senses, and assumed she would be leaving to go "investigate" some more dirt. Bad luck seemed to chase him wherever he went, however, for her interested was grabbed by what he'd said. A question was asked, followed by an overly happy smile. It bothered him, the fact that the girl could act so carelessly—that she could act like a child. "Why?" he asked, responding to her query with one of his own. "So you can get lost or hurt and then complain to your dad? So you can get me into trouble?" Already, he knew, he was on thin ice where Burke was concerned. The last thing he needed was for a weight to be placed upon that, for there was no denying that it would shatter and send him falling into danger.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 20, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 21, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 23, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 28, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 30, 2015, 08:02 PM