Emberflame Ridge sorry mr policeman, if i wanted to talk i woulda called a friend
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Like Taggarik, the better part of her upbringing took place within a late seral forest nestled into the alps, so Lusca could appreciate the sentiment of wanting to hark back to that familiarity. His assertion was met with a contemplative tilt of her lips. "Mm, maybe not." She murmured, though the credence behind her words fell on measured ellipses. She'd lived with less, but some cardinal aspect felt unaccounted for -- privately, she frisked her memory for a resolution, but returned reluctantly and empty handed. 

Shuffling her forepaws, the wolfling harrowed her gaze across the sun-fed vista, spanning scaffolding mountains and cockcrow-softened grassland for his cavalcade. "The view is hard to top..." She murmured absentmindedly, thriftily glancing over her shoulder. There didn't appear to be anyone with him and that whole "strength in numbers" thing didn't really hold up well when there were no numbers to be spoken of. "Decent looking group." She teased, firing a wry look point-blank at him.