Blackfoot Forest And continued to run recklessly
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though he'd heard teeth snap near him as he'd passed her by, he'd refrained from reacting. For a quick second, the fur along his back had risen up, but he'd settled it back down once it was noticed. She was just some loner, after all, not a threat or someone worth fearing just for the hell of it. She was definitely older than himself, that was a given, but age alone wasn't enough to have him behave any differently towards her. If she was unwilling to prove herself to him, he would leave her there to starve. Every fox would be his to claim—or chase away from her if he could not get his jaws around it quick enough. The immaturity of such actions mattered little to him, of course. He was still a child, despite the attitude he possessed.

The words that had followed the snapping of her jaws had him pausing in his steps. He stared ahead for a moment simply to add a dramatic effect, before glancing over his shoulder. "You must be a terrible hunter," he concluded, the sly look on his face revealing that he was only attempting to rile her up. "I think you're only mentioning ruining my hunts because you'd end up ruining them without trying. You can't hunt, which must be why you're alone. No pack wants someone that can't pull their own weight." For a moment longer, he stood there, staring at her as his words were left to sink in. Satisfied by what he'd said, he'd turned forward once more and began his trek to a deeper section of the woods, one he believed would be plentiful with foxes.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 08, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 12, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 13, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 14, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 21, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 30, 2015, 03:26 AM