Stavanger Bay Gone with the wind
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was an odd sounding name, to Alastor at least, but he'd accepted it into his memory as belonging to the boy. Though he was uncertain if they would ever meet again after their current interaction, it never hurt to keep track of names and who they belonged to. He found it to be a polite gesture, in a way, and refused to act rudely—even when it was revealed that the younger knew not of where his friend was. The good thing was that at least he'd heard of the older fellow, meaning he'd stuck around for the birth of the litter. He'd completed what he'd said he was going to, but that didn't make his official absence any easier to accept. With a soft shake of his head, he said, "You don't need to apologize. After not seeing him for so long, I had assumed it meant I never would again. At least I know that he'd made it back to the Bay at one point..." That was another plus to the dark news that was his friend's mysterious disappearance. He didn't want to believe that the man had left his pack willingly, since that seemed so unlike him, but that left for only the worst to be assumed; another thing he didn't want to think about.

Alastor perked up a bit as information concerning the pack was given, and he found it interesting that they'd abandoned the sea entirely. "What drove you all to decide on leaving the sea behind you?" The storm must have been an ugly sight, but he couldn't imagine it was awful enough to force them away from their home. Aesop had spoken highly of the bay-bound pack, so for them to have moved so far was a somewhat interesting development. "Do you think Aesop would look for you all again? If he ever returns, that is."
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 26, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 29, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 31, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - January 02, 2016, 11:11 AM