Silvertip Mountain A change of pace
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
When the burly woman felt the tears well up again, she tried to wipe them again but she didn't need to. Her eyes were able to hold the water in a little longer. Her eyes connected with the male's, his icy ones filled with a concern she hadn't felt for a while. 

Her father never showed her concern like this male had done. Her father showed no emotions on his face, nor did he speak with emotion. Whenever he spoke to Krypton, it was in a flat monotone. It had been like that her entire life, something Krypton never understood when she was young. It wasn't like her father didn't care for her or love her, it was that he was raising her to be a true warrior (in his eyes). He wanted her to be unbreakable, to be rock solid and let nothing bring her down. To him, showing emotion was showing weakness. Krypton never showed emotions in her training, not once. But now, it looks like she has failed him...

When he crawled a little closer, his nose met her cheek. At first the tawny girl would have jumped out of her fur, but in her state as it was, she couldn't move. It wasn't like she wanted to though, it felt as if he was trying to support her. In the woman's eyes, he was doing everything right. Hearing how the male was willing to listen, the tawny wolf decided to sit down. Her shoulders relaxed and slouched a bit, her ears constantly moving from the cold wind blowing into them. She let out a quiet breath and finally turned her gaze to him, trusting him.

"It's silly of me to say this, but I have nightmares." She said, casting him an embarrassed look. However, she wished to continue. "It happens every night. It tends to become so extreme that I can't sleep anymore, for long periods at least." Her voice was softer, however still held a monotone. Her head dipped forward a bit towards the ground and quickly, she shut her eyes. The tears were able to break through her guard and finally ran their coarse down her cheeks.

"My brother-" She started out, trying to fight back more tears and a whimper that tried to muster its way out of her mouth. Her mouth became clamped until she finally was able to release shaky words. "He was murdered by my sister-" She was able to get out before more tears cascaded down freely. A large frown carved onto her lips, she looked away in shame.

"I could've saved him-" She choked out. Ever since Cloud's death, Krypton had only blamed herself. Although Silver carved her paw prints into his blood, the woman knew she could have been there. She could have saved Cloud, she could've killed Silver off when she deserved it. Cloud would still be alive in the woman's eyes. Cloud was the only wolf who supported her and understood her fully. No one else did, Cloud was practically a therapist.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
A change of pace - by Alastor - December 08, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: A change of pace - by RIP Krypton - December 14, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: A change of pace - by Alastor - December 18, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: A change of pace - by RIP Krypton - December 18, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: A change of pace - by Alastor - December 22, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: A change of pace - by RIP Krypton - December 22, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: A change of pace - by Alastor - December 23, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: A change of pace - by RIP Krypton - December 23, 2015, 12:42 PM