Stavanger Bay Gone with the wind
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki pressed his lips together sympathetically as Alastor mused on Aesop's whereabouts. He truly didn't know the circumstances of the older wolf's departure; he had simply left the Bay without a word. The youth couldn't say whether or not that was an aspect of Aesop's nature, but he was inclined to believe so -- from his experience, all wolves were transient beings that came and went for different reasons. He had lost nearly all of his siblings to this fact, and had simply resigned himself to the truth.

Alastor's next question was not surprising. Many wolves wondered why the long-standing Stavanger Bay pack had relocated. "My brother, Charon, was our Beta and he was worried that we wouldn't make it through the winter. Our pack had become really small, so he ended up striking a deal with Amekaze from the Sunspire. They were a small pack too, so we decided to merge and move to a new location," he explained. It was unorthodox, perhaps, but it had been necessary to preserve the lives of all wolves involved.

As for Aesop, he gave a gentle shrug. "Maybe. I hope he would be able to find his way to Moonspear if he did come back here. I try to visit frequently, so maybe I'll come across his scent one of these days," he said hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 26, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 29, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 31, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - January 02, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 12:53 AM