Redhawk Caldera Kyrie among nations
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Elwood thanked him, the Alpha gave his comrade a look that said, Of course. He then squinted ahead, sure he had just seen movement in the distance. His jaw tightened as he turned his head to favor his good eye. It turned out to be a wild pig that quickly cantered off once it spotted them. Despite his earlier words about a hunt, Peregrine didn't attempt to give chase. He couldn't help but remember how his last pig hunt with Elwood had gone. He didn't need a headache right now. (And he still didn't realize the direct connection to his impaired vision.)

"Any word on Pan?" the Beta asked and the words stung his heart like a slap. He steadied himself with a deep breath, then Peregrine shook his head and replied, "No... El, I don't think he's coming back. I don't usually believe in this shit but I just have a feeling he's gone." The heaviness in his voice indicated that, by gone, he meant dead. He looked down at his broad paws for a moment, then up at Elwood, sadness and pain etched into every plane of his salt-and-pepper face. He had never really unloaded on Elwood—that's what Pan was for—but of course he couldn't cry on Pan's shoulder anymore.
Messages In This Thread
Kyrie among nations - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 17, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Elwood - December 21, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Elwood - December 22, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 23, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Elwood - December 26, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Elwood - January 02, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 04, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Elwood - January 06, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Kyrie among nations - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 11, 2016, 03:12 PM