Silvertip Mountain Joining
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Joining 
Atari stood but at half her height and she tucked her tail in between her legs. Before she put her head down she glanced at the wolf's posture, he definitely was an alpha but she was careful not to look into his eyes in doing so. She couldn't speak, fear gripped her throat and showed no mercy. She calmed down and after a few seconds she spoke. "My name is Atari and I wish to join your pack" she said in a calm non threatening voice. "I'm a decent hunter, I know my kill spots. I'm aggressive when necessary, however I know my place. I am fiercely loyal, and would be an asset to your pack. My desires to be loyal to those who will protect me comes from the abandonment of myself by my lone wolf mother. I've always felt a fire inside of me, a yearning almost, to belong to a pack. What shall I do to prove myself worthy, in your packs eyes" she said in a firm but non threatening voice again. 

Atari hoped this would be enough to persuade the alpha enough for him to consider her. She felt her legs getting weak, they wanted to buckle under her, she wouldn't give in that easily. She checked her posture, she seemed okay but doubt filled her mind. She stopped worrying about that, even though that was the most important thing she could do, and focused on what she said. Atari ran over what she said in her mind, she hoped she said everything right and didn't appear threatening but only the alpha could say.
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Atari Silver - January 03, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 04, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Joining - by Atari Silver - January 04, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 04, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Atari Silver - January 04, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 05, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Joining - by Atari Silver - January 08, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:29 AM