Silvertip Mountain Joining
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Atari sat upon seeing it was okay with the alpha, she felt the tension of her legs ease as she sat. She took in note the wolf's posture, it was relaxed which put her mind at rest. Atari thought about her weaknesses, it took her a moment. "I'm not the best at fighting wolves, I've had one or two fights with wolves here and there but other than that I'm a little useless for that. I know to go for the neck but its rare that I land a bite. They always get me first. The only reason why I'm still alive is because I was always being protected by my caretaker." she says this in a tone of regret and disappointment. "I am willing to learn, if someone will teach me. I am a fast learner." she says quickly to counter what she said before. Atari knew that would be a big problem if the pack ever went into battle. Its probably a bigger problem now. Atari started to sigh but quickly refrained herself.

She tries to think of something to balance out that problem but cant, her mind is elsewhere. Its to her caretaker, the one who raised her. A thought popped into Atari's head, she was a good tracker. "I'm a good tracker" she almost blurted out. "My nose can smell past almost anything" She was so excited she remembered this her tail started wagging. She stopped this instantly and sat on her tail. Atari had no idea how she could have forgot this. After the tail wag she got a little nervous and hung her head a little low but nevertheless she had hoped what she had said would turn the tide in her favor.
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Atari Silver - January 03, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 04, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Joining - by Atari Silver - January 04, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 04, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Atari Silver - January 04, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 05, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Joining - by Atari Silver - January 08, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Joining - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:29 AM