Blacktail Deer Plateau Doompy poomp
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow frowned, "That's awful to lose one is bad enough but to lose both and Pied was so very young. It's really not fair, but my father always told me that there is no such thing as fair or unfair. Fair just means that you may not get what you want, but everyone get's what they need. I still don't fully understand that, but it gives me a little comfort. To imagine losing a mate made her cringe on the inside, she had never been in love not even close, but she knew that if her parents were to lose each other they would be destroyed and lose their will to live and that was scarier to her than even the most frightening animal in the world, to lose your will to live.

Blue Willow blinked astounded at the leader and was pretty sure her mouth had fallen open slightly. She had no idea what to say, none at all. She had never thought of leadership before, because she had never been part of a pack before, she was certain there would be much she would need to learn. Blue Willow finally found her voice, "No I have never thought of it, and Hawkeye and I do not know each other very well no, though I do have a healthy respect for her. If i were to be considered for that position I would do my best to make you proud and you may have not planned on getting me excited but the seed is there none the less. She gave him a wolfish grin following the last part, she would be extremely pleased to be part of something larger, and to help her leaders even closer than as a healer well it tickled her to no end.

She blinked at the pups and smiled at their lazy eyes as they began to fall asleep, they were so precious, her alpha was right to proud of them.
Messages In This Thread
Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Doompy poomp - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 10, 2014, 09:49 PM