Blackfeather Woods Can you turn my power off?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It pleased the Inuit when the other obeyed and ceased his movements, even going so far as to sit down. He had not been interesting in forcing the other to stop, so it was satisfying knowing that a simple comment about a health risk could provide decent results. Still, he eyed the other carefully before settling back onto his haunches, determining that the other's posture was honest. The pallid man could not pick out any factors that might suggest Mikasi was planning on running off which, once again, pleased him.

"The answer to that question isn't so simple," he voiced. "I joined a while back, climbed the ranks and earned myself a place in the Dark Brotherhood." Kove could still remember the first time his shoulder had been marked as if it were yesterday. It was a truly memorable event, and something he'd always keep with him. It'd solidified his place in the pack, as well as gave him a whole other family. "But then I met a woman and, after gaining Meldresi's permission, left to start a pack of my own. Some things happened, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I returned with my son, and intend on staying here until the day I die." Never would he leave the woods again. Nothing good ever happened for those who believed it to be wise to depart from the dark forest, as he'd learned first hand. "What about you?" the ghost said, turning the male's question back to him.
Messages In This Thread
Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - December 26, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - December 26, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - December 27, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - December 27, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - December 28, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - December 30, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - January 01, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - January 16, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - February 16, 2016, 01:13 AM