Blackfeather Woods Hit all the X's
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The elder boy snapped at him, bringing a glare to Xan's face. That wasn't what really got to him, however. It was Damien's response in regards to his name that had the fur along his dorsal bristling, clearly unappreciative of the words. Even the look he'd received afterwards had his blood boiling, finding it to be insulting, to a certain degree. "My father did not give me that name," he stated, a huff linger on the edge of his sentence. "The woman named me, she stole my chance at inheriting a name from my dad's family." He stared back at the dark being, a hint of a challenge lingering in his gaze. He knew who'd named him, and that fact alone displeased him.

Though warned, he paid little mind to the other's words. The pallid child practically lived to argue, as long as it was with the right wolf. A frown reached his face when he was told he couldn't go on any trips, but it quickly morphed into a scowl. "You can't keep me from leaving," he countered. "If I want to go out and explore, you can't stop me." His tone was undeniably cocky, once again challenging the authority of the older wolf. Kove had encouraged him to explore a while back, and the boy had accepted such words and left the territory to check out the rest of the wilds. After getting a taste of that, there was nothing in existence that could possibly prevent him from journeying to farther stretches of Teekon.

Alexander was tempted to ignore the other entirely from then on out, but at the mention of training, his ears pushed forward. His body remained motionless as the other walked around him, but his head turn to watch him. Though he trusted his father's word on the help Damien could provide, he didn't want to risk being attacked without any warning. That caution paid off, too. When the other pounced on him, Xan did his best to remain upright, though he did stumble. The boy growled and watched his mentor take off, then gave chase soon after. So far, he wasn't really appreciating the so called 'training' he was being given.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Hit all the X's - by Damien - December 27, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Damien - December 30, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Xan - December 30, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Damien - December 30, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Xan - December 31, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Damien - January 01, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Hit all the X's - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 09:10 PM