Blackfeather Woods I can leave my back to my allies as I fight
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan didn't particularly like the answer he'd been given. Of all the directions she could have gone in, all the paths she could have traveled across, she'd just had to take the one that would lead her to him. "You'll probably have better luck elsewhere," he voiced, but he didn't actually know if that were true or not. Hunting wasn't something he was all that interested in, usually, so he'd never paid much mind to the large prey within the woods or where they were more likely to be found. What he did know, however, was that he didn't want to be followed around by the obsidian woman, and would say whatever was necessary in order to get her to leave. "I don't think there's any deer this way," he added, throwing her a sidelong glance to check if she'd leave or not.

Instead of leaving, as he'd been hoping she would, Nemesis moved on to a different topic. He let out an inaudible sigh, coming to terms with the fact that he would probably be unable to get her to leave him be. "There's nothing to tell," he answered, focusing his gaze on the space in front of him. "We haven't really started anything yet." It should have disappointed him, but it didn't. He felt nothing towards the matter, not even neutrality, just... emptiness. His emotions had gone haywire, and didn't linger on things that they should. He found his gaze narrowing at her at the mention of him someday being a teacher, pulling him away from the lack of concern he felt towards everything. "What next generation?" he questioned. He knew in order for another generation to arrive, he or the alpha's children would have to grow up and have whelps of their own. He felt he would never do such a thing, and didn't really care about what the other two had planned. "I'm not teaching anyone. Ever."
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Nemesis - December 21, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 01:54 AM