Thunder Dome Winter flames race the wind
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A shiver threatened to snake it's way down her spine when he spoke once more, his tone much like the wind that danced around them—cold, but lacking malicious intentions. This time she could also pick out something along the lines of curiosity, though she found it minute in comparison to what she presumed was his typical modulation. Thus far, she was content being in his presence, seeing no reason to fear him. She was appreciative of his choice to sit, and even followed suit for it seemed polite at the time. The words he'd spoken were thought over further then, which allowed for a comfortable silence to settle between them. What he considered to be insanity, she believed might be destiny. There was always a reason behind the actions of each individual, even if one was uncertain of what they might be. Whatever had driven the male to lend his voice to the wind was, surely, something other than madness. The true cause, however, would forever remain unknown to the girl, but she found herself unconcerned by such details.

"I have made it my responsibility to remain aware of all who may cross these ridges, as well as those who linger near to them," the yearling answered, craning her neck ever so slightly as she gestured towards the peaks behind her. "This place will be my home soon, as well as a home for those who've decided to follow me." Once again, her gaze began tracing his features, seeking anything that might signal an interest in what she was saying. "I am still in search of others who might wish to have a home here with us..." Asterr's words trailed off, though the hint that had been present within them was easy to detect. A part of her mind remained skeptical of the stranger, but her greater self dismissed any and all worries. He had showed no hostility towards her, so perhaps he was not as heartless as one might assume based off the look within his striking gaze. "My name is Asterr Draconid, en passant." Her introduction was followed by a look of encouragement, silently requesting his name be given.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 06, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 06, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 06, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 07, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 08, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 08, 2016, 09:05 PM