Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Quick reply before work!

Ira was a smug little bastard, mockingly smirking with said smugness radiating off of every tendril of his pallid and silver saddled fur. He remained silent beside Jinx knowing that he was no longer required to speak and managing to extort his learned art of patience (never mind that it was still a big work in progress) by keeping his jaws firmly closed, despite that temptation was begging him to taunt some more. Jinx introduced him to Jace and the Princeling’s jaws had been prepared to part to inform her that they were mutually aware of the other’s names to his utter dismay, only fall open in likely an extremely humorous display of utter shock at Jinx’s following words. What?” Ira hissed at Jinx, his pupils blowing wide until there was nothing but a small sliver of an icy halo around them. He backpedaled away from her as if she’d just stabbed him, lip curling back in his disapproval though he was unable to hide the wounded look in his eyes, unable to understand that she was doing it to help him (in a way). Ira thought she was instead doing it torture him.

Slowly, the Princeling began to understand that Jinx was giving him a chance to test Jace, and further along helping him with the whole leader thing. His mind worked quickly, then and he moved back to her side, licking her affectionately and subordinately under her chin. “Very well.” He complied as she made to take her leave, sparing a cold, yet wicked glimpse at Jace. Personally, he was a little disappointed that he wasn’t allowed to use Jace as his personal servant because since Jinx had warned him not too it had became inherently tempting. But no, he would not abuse the power he had been bestowed (and it really, really was tempting). “Well, come along.” Ira just barely resisted the urge to add little puppy at the end.

Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Ira Nox - April 11, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM