Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Yay! :D

The dragon gave a nod of her head when thanked, though she felt the phrase to be unnecessary. If anyone should be giving thanks, it would make sense for it to be her. After all, she had remained so close to a pack's territory for quite some time, but not a single member had chosen to chase her out. She was grateful for that, really, as well as for being let in on her lack of influence over the ecosystem. "I am glad our presence was of no trouble to your family's source of nourishment," she voiced, offering a friendly flick of her tail. When she'd first learned of the pack nearby, she'd worried over several things after deciding to camp out in the forest. First, whether or not she and Leo would be discovered, and what type of behavior they'd be met with. Second, if they should be found, whether they'd still be permitted to stay or not. And lastly, how their being there would affect the prey. Luckily for her, it seemed as if her worries had been for nothing, as the wolves of Silvertip had been nothing but kind to her—granted, Fitz was only the second member she'd met, but that small detail didn't change her opinion of them.

Asterr had nothing against answering his questions, finding them to be somewhat pleasant. After so long of being in the company of a young boy, it was nice to be able to speak with another adult. "The mountains," the dragon answered, gesturing towards the Sunspire range with her muzzle. "When I first saw them in the distance, I was met with the desire to walk along their ridges. I am not sure exactly where along them I will settle, but something tells me they are where I am meant to be." She had a sneaking suspicion that it was Draco who filled her with the need to live atop a peak, to claim a proper dragon's lair, but she knew her own desires were also within the mix of reasons. Having come from a tribe of dragons, it made sense that she'd wish to live as close to the sky as she could get, to be that much closer to the clouds above.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM