Thunder Dome Winter flames race the wind
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A twinge of pride ran it's course throughout her small frame when he complimented the land she'd chosen to settle upon. It was always good for one to take pride in their home, but when someone else found it to be nice too... well, that just made it even better. The feeling was mixed with joy when she detected some enthusiasm in his voice, which led her to believe he might be intrigued. She felt her interest in him increase when he revealed his opinion of her name, though that was probably due to her having received a compliment. It had not been unusual for her to be given kind words from those in her place of birth, but it seemed different hearing something similar from someone outside of her familial circle. "Thank you," the yearling responded, the phrase directed towards both of his statements. "I find your name to be rather appealing, as well. I have never heard something quite like it before." She had long since discovered that Teekon possessed a wide variety of wolves from various cultural backgrounds, and many held names that she'd never heard before. It was fascinating, at times, though there were occasions in which she'd felt bad, for she could not correctly pronounce an overly different name.

There came a question, one that she felt confirmed he was curious of her home. "One can be whomever they were born as, I do not ask that anyone change their ideals or morals for me. Even when trades and the like are involved, I do not request that anyone acquire a specific trade or specialty," she began, a small smile never leaving her face. She wished for each of her followers to have the freedom to decide who they wanted to be, rather than having a position forced upon them. "As for what they may need to do... why, all that is necessary is that they agree to be loyal to both myself and the tribe as a whole. That they not betray us, no matter how tempting an offer may appear." For some, that was asking a lot, but it was the sole requirement for those looking to reside within her home.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 06, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 06, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 06, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 07, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 08, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 08, 2016, 09:05 PM