Phoenix Maplewood Focus on the Promise
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
His efforts got the attention he wanted. For some reason he was a bit surprised to see wolf who looked similar as him. Why did it surprise him? He would never know the answer to that. It was unexpected to the point that he ended up staring for a moment without realising it. At first glance the other seemed like a mirrored version of himself but it didn't take long to notice differences. First of all she was a female, which left an awkward feeling. He really did believe to have found himself for a moment.

After a couple seconds he shook his head little and cleared his throat. "Um, kind of." He answered a little friendly smile in return. "I mean, Ukko brought me here not long ago so I thought I would go find and introduce myself to everyone in the pack."

Then he noticed her scar on her muzzle. Just that gave him the impression that she was a warrior. A fighter that he probably shouldn't mess with. First he thought that the female could be Saena but doubted it after her words. The Alpha would have been likely more strict and direct. In conclusion he just met one of the basic members.

Esaro was losing some confidence in himself. She looked like she had talent and the fact she was likely one of the basic members here means he would need to be at an equal level. Knowing his own abilities he wasn't even sure if he could come close to the worth of someone who is skilled in something.

He managed to keep eye contact but it was sure that he was starting to get nervous. It was hard to believe that just two days he was living the happy life but now life became much more stressful. Could he really pull himself through all this?
Messages In This Thread
Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 09, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 09, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 10, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 10, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 10, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 10, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 10, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 11, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Spring - January 11, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Focus on the Promise - by Esaro - January 12, 2016, 05:09 AM