Neverwinter Forest I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It had indeed begun to grow dark, the sun sinking down below the horizon as the moon claimed her nightly throne, but he hadn't expected that to be of any real issue. Despite how late it'd become, the male was rather enjoying their conversation, and had wished for it to last forever—or at least until he knew for sure he'd convinced her to go to Silvertip with him. In the end, however, it'd seemed they simply weren't meant to walk the same path in life. The moment she'd mentioned having to go, his tail drooped and ears fell back, clearly unhappy over her decision. Though he wished for her to stay longer, it'd seemed as if she'd already made up her mind. Like the gentleman he was, the foreigner accepted her words, even though he was truly sad to see her go.

"Σας εύχομαι ασφαλή ταξίδια..." he'd said, but the words had just barely managed to get out before she was gone. His icy gaze followed her form until he could no longer see her, and even after she'd disappeared he'd remained in place. It was refreshing to have met another who spoke the tongue of his family, but her need to leave had him feeling lost once more. After what felt like hours, Alastor had let a sigh slip passed his lips before turning and heading for the mountain. Someday, he hoped, their paths might cross again.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - November 23, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - November 29, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - November 29, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - November 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 02, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 08, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 08, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 08, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 09, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 13, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 14, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 18, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - January 10, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - January 13, 2016, 01:41 AM