Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn noticed nothing of Mordecai's hesitation.  All she sensed was that he and Ilya retreated further, allowing her to focus her attention even more fully on Luke.  The white wolf snarled and licked his lips anxiously, but she did not move.  Her eyes were trained calmly upon him and eventually, her patience paid off.

She stepped forward when he turned away from her - a sign to her that it was safe now to approach.  His wounds screamed for her attention, but she did not reach for them yet.  Instead, she stood over him and leaned tentatively towards him, her nostrils flaring as she breathed in his scent, searching for whatever information her nose could tell her of his condition.  Her tongue flicked out tentatively upon his alabaster fur, clearing away some of the blood that tainted it far enough away from his wounds that it wouldn't hurt him.  She also was trying to ease him into her closeness; testing the waters to make sure that he would remain still before she moved in to begin cleaning his wounds.
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Harlyn - January 14, 2016, 07:24 PM