Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
As Ilya came to join him, her lower posture slowly divided his attention from the unfolding scene. The palpable distress of his subordinate seemed to settle itself, but it did not stop him from reaching out to offer her a reassuring nudge. It seemed the thing to do, though he could not help but feel it was a hollow gesture. It wouldn't magically heal Luke, no, but they had to stay strong as well. For as idyllic as things had been in their home, there were bound to be a few bumps in the road along whatever journey their lives would take them.

He spared a glance back to where Luke and Harlyn were; the slight shift of the blue-nosed wolf grabbed his attention swiftly. But in the same stroke, Harlyn with there to reach out for him, trying to look after him much in the way she had Mordecai some time ago. He hadn't been in much of a state to seem combative, but then again he and Luke were both two distinctly different wolves. But it did not stop his concerns for whether or not his friend would feel cornered, whether or not his handle on reality was entirely there.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Mordecai - January 15, 2016, 01:21 AM