The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she spoke, and Cas felt his heart break. it was a foreign and emotionally painful sensation, knowing that for perhaps the first time, he was directly responsible for hurting someone else. a muscle jumped in his jaw; he looked away, gathering his scattered thoughts into some semblance of order, but each time he looked into Aria's hurt eyes, he found himself lost, speechless. "i'm sorry," he started, then squeezed his eyes shut at how cold that sounded. 

"Aria, i really like you. i loved spending time with you, laying next to you." now it was his voice's turn to break, and with a vague horror he realized that tears were strangely not far off. "i like you both. a lot. tons. i didn't know she was going to come back, Aria. please don't hate me," Cas begged in a half-whisper.

"but i like her. and i like you. and i don't know what to do. you both are going to make me pick and ..." and he wasn't ready. and he wasn't sure how to choose. and he didn't want to choose.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 06:46 PM