The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria felt her throat bulge as the lump she'd previously swallowed grew larger with a dry pain. It was the beginning of a dry sadness. Not the wet, blubbery sadness that caused tears and snot to drench your face but rather a dry and stabbing feeling that caused your eyes to glaze over, your throat to close and (perhaps the worst) your gentle body to feel brittle and broken. 

You know the kind. 

Her head rolled back and she stared at the clouds, noting the same texture in them as on the day of their first encounter; mashed potatoey and boring. Her head fell back down to him and she shook her head. "I can't," she admitted in a defeated tone in regards to his pleas not to hate him. He'd technically done nothing wrong. The two had shared one day. One pointless afternoon and evening of awkward chatting and innocent snuggling. It was even the act of some close friendships; maybe she should've assumed that was all it would ever be. 

"You had her first," she shrugged, "I was a couple days too late," She looked away.  He was on the verge of tears, but she couldn't feel anything. She was numb, yet somehow blazing in pain. He spoke again, this time about choosing. Her attention turned to him and her expression fell cold. She shook her head, his comment somehow arousing a bit of anger in her. "Then I'll make it easy for you, Casmir," she snarled, her teeth gritted. She stood and turned to go.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 07:01 PM