Stavanger Bay Gone with the wind
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Directions were given and the foreigner happily accepted them. He'd yet to travel so far south that he'd reached any ranges, so being told of where the boy's pack resided morphed into a tempting offer. Inwardly, he shook the thoughts away, knowing he couldn't go so far just yet. He was sure his current voyages weren't well appreciated, for he'd come and gone from the mountain without any real warning. If he could realize his actions and look at them from someone else's point of view, surely he would have deemed himself a troublesome case. For the time being, however, doing so was out of the question. All he had to go by to keep him from trekking so far was the fact that he hadn't been around Silvertip very much, and that that probably wasn't looked upon with glee.

"Thank you," he returned, his words being followed by a slight lowering of his crown. It was a relief that the kid had turned out to be a pretty kind wolf, or else Alastor didn't know what he would have done. Slowly, his head turned to look off in the direction of his home, knowing it was time for him to return. If Aesop were to return someday soon, he didn't want to be thought of as some freeloader by his friend. "I apologize, but I think it's time for me to return home," he said, looking back to the younger male. "There's some things I must take care of, just in case he returns soon." With that, he gave a smile and a brief farewell, before making his way past the boy. His course was set for the mountain, knowing he would need to better himself while he awaited his friend's return.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 26, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 27, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - December 29, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Alastor - December 31, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Gone with the wind - by Floki - January 02, 2016, 11:11 AM