Moonspear daughter knows best
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I need so much sleep, lol.

Fox furrowed her brow, trying to remember the last time she'd seen the strange, meek Pan. Even if he had still been around, seeing him as an alpha was laughable at best. "He left us, too," she admitted after a pause. Just like Raven, he had merely vanished one day and not returned. She liked to believe that both of them had simply found something better than Redhawk that had piqued their respective interests, or perhaps they were even together somewhere... but she knew better than to think such optimistic thoughts, especially after the events that had unfolded throughout her own life.

The red spitfire was a fighter, though, and she knew she could not go back home with nothing new. She had to think of something before she returned, even if it was unpleasant. The smart thing to do would be to consult Elwood and Finley... and although Fox was not the smartest tool in the shed (Ryan's brother actually said that, lol), the thought did occur to her. "I'll go back home," she decided, pulling gently away from her daughter. "I'll talk to Elwood and Finley." They likely wouldn't know what to do, but they might offer ideas (that Fox would probably shoot down).

"Thank you, Wildfire," she said then, licking the girl's cheek. "You are proof of some ideal that I've always had." Not that her other children were less... it was just that Dhole had always been so much more. Fox gave her daughter enough time to say her goodbyes, and then she would depart as quickly as she had arrived.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 18, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 19, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 19, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 19, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 10:03 AM