Silvertip Mountain And bury the letters left unsent
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sitting beneath the tree had done nothing to relieve him of his troubles. There remained an unsettling feeling deep within his bones, something he could neither shake nor subdue; it was clearly there to stay, much to his displeasure. He did not recognize the feeling, either, which made matters worse for himself. If it were to be sadness or anger, anything like that really, he could have located the source and set himself at ease. His current issue was not so easily found, however, for it wasn't really an emotion at all. It was something instinctual, but that was a discovery he'd yet to make. It made him antsy, in a sense, eagerly awaiting something—but whatever that something was, it wished not to reveal itself to him. As troubling as it was, he did not seek someone to speak it over with, believing he'd only be a nuisance for unloading his internal problems onto them. Besides, would anyone even be able to place what it was that bothered him? Give him a solution to it? That, of course, was something he highly doubted to be possible.

The form of another came into view, surely a pack mate, but not one he recognized. The foreigner remained silent, not knowing whether or not he would be passed by, his presence ignored. Quickly, it was revealed that would not be the case, for the distance between himself and the other male was lessening. His posture was submissive yet friendly, just as several before him. Alastor had to resist the urge to shout out the fact that they were equals in life, for he knew it not to be the others at fault. It was his upbringing that was strange, making him the odd one out, not them. "Hello," he returned, swallowing the words that had entered his mind just moments prior, knowing better than to act in such a manner. Afterwards, he remained quiet, contemplating how he might be able to answer the stranger's question.

Finally, after several moments of silent thought, he answered with, "I don't know." It was the best he could come up with, really, but even so a sigh quickly followed. "There's something troubling me, but I have no clue what it is. It was only recently I started to feel this way... maybe I've caught a cold?" His brows pinched together as he further elaborated upon his answer, finding his words to offer little insight, if any at all.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Will - January 10, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Will - January 22, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:43 AM