Sleeping Dragon you married an icarus, he has flown too close to the sun
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Just sitting is enough to ease some of the pain coursing her system, taking pressure off her leg to really evaluate the damage done. If she'd taken Gyda's advice and gone back to the mountain after the attack, the spin wouldn't be nearly as bed, but Thuringwethil had to finish her job and she'd come across Snacha. Perhaps their paths wouldn't have crossed if she had returned with her companion but as her eyes turn to the masked girl, she knew she would have been found regardless. The woman winced when she touches a tender spot on her leg, she bites back the urge to snip and eases a long breath through her muscle instead.

Thuringwethil notices Gyda's approach only when Snacha stops her care and her support is gone. Her dark grey eyes look up to see the ethereal woman approach. Her features soften briefly and leans into the tender kiss, closing her eyes in the comfort. Her companion steps back, leaving the warmth behind.

"Snacha," heda informs once asked, glancing to her second. She chuffs quietly to free her from her bow before swinging her attention back. "She is to be my second." The competition for the wolf to be at her side became null when Snacha turned out to be the only one to keep their word. The fate of the others remain uncertain should Thuringwethil ever decide to return. "She was meant to come to me in Seageda, but," she trails off, leaving the information open ended for Gyda to come to her own conclusion.

Thuringwethil takes a steady breath as she eases herself to stand, putting minimal weight on her injured leg.

"This is Gyda."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: you married an icarus, he has flown too close to the sun - by Antumbra - January 19, 2016, 01:01 PM