Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
that is fine! thank you <3 feel free to pp ilya throughout the rest of this though, i should reply quickly but just for speed purposes. (: gonna go ahead and place them at the den 

The ears of the black wolfess perked, and she nodded, letting out a quick woof of response. Mordecai had shot off as soon as he'd heard his command, and with her slender legs she was right behind him. Ilya's paws pounded as she kept up with the larger male, her tongue lolling as she grew hot and strained. The den was not too far she didn't think, but under the stress of the situation it felt like she had taken hours to arrive. When they finally did, Ilya wasted no time, ducking into the storage and sniffing through Harlyn's herbs. She let out a bark, telling Mordecai that for now she could handle it and he could wait, as long as he helped her carry it.The woman had described to them the looks of the herbs, but she black she-wolf already held a general idea of at least marigold, which she found right away by sniffing through.

She looked anxiously around for the second of the two plants, eventually finding the described long and thing stems and the pale blossoms. She poked her head out, dropping the marigolds and looking to Mordecai. "Can you take those? I've got the Goldenrod," she asked, although it was intended more of a command. She hoped he didn't take it to heart, she wasn't trying to act dominant or rude, simply hurried and extremely afraid for her friend- she took it he was too. She grabbed the rest of the plants and, if he had already left, would follow him back.
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 09:19 PM