Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
and just for the sake of this not being disjointed, i will reply again i guess. stevie'll make the necessary narrative trololol. :P
They had descended upon the den in good time, though he hardly knew what they were supposed to be after. Then again, that was where Ilya was on point, rooting around quickly and pulling from the various pockets and niches that Harlyn had tucked away the plants. They were dried and withered, not at all unlike how he supposed he would have recalled what she had brought to him some weeks ago. But he neither knew a marigold from a piece of flowering moss and what Ilya brought together only looked a mess to him.

Nevertheless, when prompted by her to gather what she could not carry, he did so willingly. Once again he was met with the bitter taste in his mouth that he most certainly did recall and winced; of course he would end up with the bitter and dry things, unknowing that possibly neither tasted at all that great.

And so, he led the way back. This time it was not with the same pace that he had carried to get them there, if only for the fact that he worried over somehow dropping contents along the way. He would not waste what was left of Harlyn's stock, knowing well enough that there was plenty of time left remaining before such would grow wild through the countryside.

Hopeful as he spotted the grey tones of his mate's coat through the dense wood, Mordecai's pace picked up briskly in the home stretch. It was not a soundless approach between his footfalls and those of Ilya's, but he announced their return all the same with a hearty woof to draw her attention.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Mordecai - January 19, 2016, 10:31 PM