Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It would take hours to cover the entirety of the mountain in her scent, so Jinx focused on the face that bordered the Teekon Wilds. Wolves existed outside the Wilds, of course, but they were fewer in number and no doubt easier to deal with. Her closest neighbours now would be Horizon Ridge and Blacktail Deer Plateau. Although the Ridge had never given her cause for concern, the Plateau certainly had. She would be certain any wolves from those directions would be able to smell the claim long before reaching the first markers.

She was interrupted midstream by a howl. Perturbed, the prospective Alpha of the mountain lifted herself from her squat, stretched out her legs and scratched the turf with backward kicks, then shook herself before heading in the direction of the summons. Though her expression was clearly irritated, Jinx would not show strong signs of territoriality until the rest of the wolves had arrived on the mountainside. Blatant intrusion past her fledgling borders wouldn't be tolerated, and any proximity when Silvertip Mountain fully formed would be rudely reacted to, but grumpiness aside, the Kesuk could abide a polite summoner... For now.

The wolf she located was, at least to her with her family of black and white wolves, unremarkable. Her paws seemed faded in comparison with the rest of her, and she had an honest face with honest green eyes. None of this served to cut through Jinx's cold exterior as she moved stiffly toward the woman, lifting her nose to sniff the air as she approached. It had been so long since she'd been anywhere near Hawkeye or Peregrine that the scent of Blue Willow's Alpha, and subsequently her pack, went unnoticed for the time being. "Yes?" she questioned gruffly in a manner that was irate about the interruption yet tolerant of the woman's proximity.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM