Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I had a derp moment when I posted and didn't realize Blue Willow gave her name sooo edited it slightly!

She was pleased by the submission. Jinx was used to being submitted to, being the Beta of Swiftcurrent Creek, but there was something altogether more satisfying about being submitted to as an Alpha. There was, after all, no reason for Blue Willow to show her any respect. Had the roles been reversed, the pale Kesuk wouldn't have been polite enough to treat Blue Willow the way she was being treated. But she took little note of this aside from the submission, not being the sort of wolf to care much whether others found her pleasant or not. Once she had been, but not for a while.

The conclusion Blue Willow drew was the correct one, but instead of answering simply, Jinx cocked her ears and quirked up the left corner of her lip. "It would seem that way," she said quietly, tone touched with sarcasm, though she kept it from being excessive. "Unless you know some other use for borders. Who's asking?" By which she meant, what made Blue Willow interested? The woman had given her name and pack already, but that meant nothing. The mount proper offered few herbs so it couldn't be concern. Was she a spy? As always, she kept these thoughts to herself but exuded an impolite and direct air, but was not outright mean. Jinx was rarely outright mean. Much like her mother before her, she could be rude and inconsiderate, and put in a leadership role, she was even less kind.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM