Blackfeather Woods Stray Heart
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry for the wait! ^^;;

He wasn't entirely sure what to expect from her. Things were obviously tense between them, and he had a feeling it was his own doing. He'd been too direct with both his words and actions last time, which would have potentially forced a barrier between them. That was something he was concerned of, but was relieved immediately once she'd noticed him and moved closer. It was surprising, too, that she hadn't wished to leave his presence right away. The tension was thick, after all, so much so that one could probably choke on it. He awaited her answer, or perhaps to be snapped at—anything would be fine just as long as it was something. Instead of doing either, she only answered with a question of her own. The topic of conversation was moved off of her and onto him, and he wasn't entirely sure how to feel about that.

"I'm..." How was he? Confused? Something like that, probably. "I'm good, I guess. Disappointed I couldn't see you sooner though." He threw her a quick glance before returning his focus to the space ahead of them. Staring wouldn't do either of them any good, and he hoped, for a moment, that perhaps she had missed his gaze. "And you?" Was she, too, feeling just as troubled? Her expressions had betrayed as much when he'd first approached her, but there was a chance he had read her wrong. It was rare for him to incorrectly assess someone, especially when emotions were involved, but he could never be sure of himself with her around. She made his mind go blank and his chest ache, but he couldn't help but seek out her presence anyways.
Messages In This Thread
Stray Heart - by Nemesis - January 13, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - January 14, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - January 14, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - January 24, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - February 16, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - February 17, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - February 17, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Stray Heart - by Kove - February 18, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Stray Heart - by Nemesis - February 22, 2016, 08:59 AM