Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
One last post from you brings it to 10. :D

Jinx listened. She listened to all that Blue Willow had to say, for she wasn't terribly talkative. If she thought about it, she would realize that lately she had been loquacious, but ordinarily Jinx spoke directly and succinctly. In contrast to this, Blue Willow's reassurance that Blacktail Deer Plateau did not intend to rise to the occasion of war was long-winded, no doubt to settle her incredible paranoia. It worked, but only enough to assure her that she would not have to deal with Hawkeye stomping on her borders, nor the necessity of ripping out the black woman's throat.

All hostility aside, she didn't mind Hawkeye. She thought the other's flippant disregard for the Gods, and addled belief that one of Them would consider her important when she was so ignorant of Them, was disgusting, but she didn't dislike her so much. Likewise, she did not dislike Blue Willow, for she had never met her, but Jinx was much like her Alpha in that regard. Neighbours did not interest her in the slightest, alliances were detrimental, and a stranger's presence on "neighbourly" terms irritated her.

"You are mistaken," she rumbled, tilting back her ears to listen to the stone behind her. "I do not care for neighbours. I do not care if I speak with any wolf from a rival pack. All neighbours are adversaries who hunt the prey that could feed myself and my wolves. Surely you understand this." She was reminded of Xi'nuata, and the notion proposed that there was more than enough prey to sustain them all, but of that she was unconvinced. There may have been abundant prey, but too many wolves hunting them for the sake of hunting would force them to seek safer ground, and there would be famine. "Tell your Alphas whatever you like, but remember my message. Any stepping foot near this mountain will answer to my sentries. Any who cross my boundaries will die."

With that, the female gestured with her muzzle, sending Blue Willow off with that threat in mind. It was nothing more than typical border defence, but her cold manner seemed to amplify the severity of it. It sounded murderous and irresponsible, but it was nothing less than she thought Hawkeye or Fox would do if given the chance.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM