Silvertip Mountain Joining
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's large frame was partially concealed behind a tree as he watched the female with narrowed eyes. She had been circling the area for a short while and he had happened upon her while patrolling the borders. He thought she would have called for a leader, or anyone, by this point, but she just kept on. He had no idea what she was up to. Maybe she was building up the courage to trespass and try to steal their food. It wouldn't be the first time.

Growing tired of waiting to see what she would do, Steady emerged from the forest line, trotting towards her with the poise and confidence of a Beta, his ears perked and eyes almost drilling into her. A low growl released from his throat as both a warning and a greeting. He was generally more pleasant towards strangers, but she had put him on edge by hanging out here. He stopped a few meters from her. What are you doing here? he demanded. If she refused to answer, or if he had an inkling she was lying, he would run her off.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 09:08 PM