Hoshor Plains yo get out my bidness
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her journey of moral cleanliness had turned out to be quite fulfilling. She had mauled two rabbits earlier, but that really wasn't that bad, compared to the expectations of the brotherhood. It was all in her mind, the threat of underachievement, the idea sending a chill down her spine. Though, if she wanted a spot in the upper tier, she would be sure to topple all previous expectations. That Damien wouldn't stand in her way even if he was to inherit the pack. He was by far too arrogant to lead, and Burke knew it. As for now, she maintained responsibility while he was running off doing god knows what. It wasn't jealousy but placement for the better, after all, she was wickedously superior to the bloodlusted actions that followed him.

The land was unclaimed, home to a pack that was long disappeared. This was free country, and she could do whatever she pleased. No mentoring, no leading, no yelling, no drama no nothing. She was home free, and she hated it. At Blackfeather there was a malevolent unity. But in the barren lands, nothing. Perhaps their dark reign would expand-- Her though was disrupted by the scent of a passerby. It was nearing her, though but only a whiff, she was far superior to whoever came. If one didn't realise the mark on her shoulder, well, they were just stupid. And if they didn't, they would know to stay the hell away or bow at her feet, whichever came first. She didn't play games, she just won. It was as simple as that.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - January 25, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - January 25, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - January 25, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - January 25, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - January 25, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - February 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - February 06, 2016, 09:32 PM