Silvertip Mountain Joining
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady listened intently as she described herself as a fairly adept hunter. Keeping oneself well fed during this winter was a feat, he though. She explained she had even fought several times, only losing some of her smell in the process. How do you find your food if you can't smell as well? he asked, genuinely interested in her answer. He wasn't questioning her ability, merely asking how she did it.

Steady chuckled, though it was a bit dry. Oh, no dear, he corrected her. I'll teach you, he insisted. We have a very strong-willed Alpha female, and any mistake you make with her risks your life before you even know it, he explained. Fitz was a little more forgiving, especially if he knew in advance. But, Steady just couldn't see Zaria being anything but aggressive if this female went to her like she had him. Zaria would not have hesitated to attack her.

Steady tilted his head, considering her. Alright, he said. You can join, but before you cross those borders, you'll get your lesson, he said, allowing no room for argument. First and foremost, you are the new wolf here, and as such you are the lowest on the totem pole. Therefore, any wolf you come across inside those borders should been shown instant respect, whether you know who they are or not. That means your head is kept lower than theirs at all times, and your tail, at the very least, kept down by your legs, if not tucked under your body. He paused, letting her absorb his information. Got it? he asked.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 09:08 PM