Redhawk Caldera I wanna party and fly
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
As Nightjar walked, he bopped his head to some imaginary tune in his head, and paused only when he crossed paths with perhaps the crustiest old wolf he'd ever met. Oh, there was nothing wrong with Shar-Kali's hygiene or looks, as the woman had clearly aged well, but his keen nose picked up the scent of oldness and wrinkled ever so slightly. To top it off, the much older wolf spoke in a way that was neither slang nor casual, confirming Nightjar's suspicion that she was, in fact, a grandma.

His previous thoughts of woman went right out the door as his loins and gonads shrivelled up and died. "Yo," he said rather awkwardly, picking through the words Shar-Kali had uttered in search of the true meaning. He had to assume the red mother was Fox, because he had never met another red mother before. "Yeah, uh... who're you?" How do you know me, he might've asked if his head had quite caught up with his mouth, but in truth, Nightjar probably never would think of that.

The next to arrive was also not Fox, and also not someone Nightjar was overly friendly with. Raven and Wildfire had both adored Eljay since his birth, but unlike his sisters, Nightjar had been nothing but disdainful of the pup, who was not related by blood and therefore got none of his time or attention. Still, the kid was growing up now and was integrating into the pack, and Nightjar didn't often have a choice but to acknowledge him, but he did it in true jock fashion, with a smug smile and a chipper, "Sup, nerd."
Messages In This Thread
I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - January 20, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Shar-Kali - January 21, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - January 22, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - January 27, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Shar-Kali - January 29, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - February 01, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - February 08, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - February 15, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - March 03, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - March 03, 2016, 10:08 AM