The Sentinels Time is of the essence
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was not privy to the details of Aria's promotions, nor did she know of her own mate and the girls almost interlude, not that she would have minded. Though she may have chided him for their age gap, but she had been truthful when she had told him he could have his own interludes. She herself would not indulge, but she did not hinder him from doing so.  She felt distant and vague lately on all things, even of the children growing. The small movement stirred the air and she turned her green gaze to Lasher. A soft smile curled upwards at the edges of her maw and she chuffed a hello. However, the beta position was a different thing all together. Had she known her ire may hae been up for she thought of that position as Osprey's for both her mate and her sense of experience.

Blue willow leaned into his kiss and licked his own muzzle gently. Hello Lasher.  Blue hmmmed softly and then shook her head in puzzlement. I do not know. I am not sad, or upset. I am just distant. This pregnancy and the children growing it has moved so fast, so fast in fact that I barely remember it. I believe I am just tired. What of you my love? I am sorry I have not been as attentive to you or the pack as I should be. I am hoping to move forward from here.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Time is of the essence - by Blue Willow - January 24, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Lasher - January 27, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Blue Willow - January 27, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Lasher - January 28, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Lasher - February 07, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Blue Willow - February 16, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Lasher - February 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Time is of the essence - by Lasher - February 20, 2016, 10:46 PM