Thunder Dome A New World
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The fact that she sought peace over battle had been caught on to, and she was glad he could accept such circumstances. Of course, never would she neglect to improve upon the abilities others entered the tribe with, but she hoped the warriors would never need to use their lessons outside of friendly spars. She allowed herself to only nod in response to his words, accepting that which was provided. She knew she could not expect certain quirks to be dropped entirely—that was, without a doubt, asking far too much—but his willingness to try and leave at least a portion of such behavior behind showed her a great deal of his character. It had definitely earned him some brownie points, too.

His next words were inwardly examined carefully, though she gave no visual signs as to what she thought of them. "I appreciate your honesty," Astter voiced, having given it a great deal of thought. "You have given me no reason to turn you away, though I must ask one more thing." The strength he could provide would be marvelous, though she'd recently began considering how well her larger members might do on the higher ridges. "Have you any experience with traversing mountainous terrains?" It was asked partially out of personal curiosity, and partially out of professional; if he had no experience, she felt it would be best to know ahead of time that way she could keep a better eye out for him.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
A New World - by Lokith - January 26, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: A New World - by Lokith - January 26, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: A New World - by Lokith - January 26, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 27, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: A New World - by Lokith - January 27, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 28, 2016, 01:19 AM