Thunder Dome A New World
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ehehe, welcome to the tribe, Aritsu! Last post from me. You can add one more if you'd like (if you don't wanna, just lemme know on Skype), and then I'll archive it for us. ^^

His experience with mountains was revealed and, though the quip about his near-death experiences had not gone unnoticed, the girl was silently appreciative of his response. Though she worried of what might arise if he were to ever be injured, at least she wouldn't have to worry of him being harmed by the mountain. That in itself left her with no more to ask him, and so her final decision had been able to be calculated. It was a rather easy choice to make, in all honesty, for he'd provided very little downsides to his being there. The majority of his words had appealed to her recessive instincts to bring only the best into her rankings, and so a smile had taken up residence upon her maw.

Her approach was friendly, as was her touch when she'd pressed her muzzle to his shoulder after closing the distance between them. "You have given me no reason to turn you away, so I have decided to instead welcome you into my tribe," she said, stepping back then to give him his space back. Asterr motioned for him to follow her, inviting him past the boundary line and into the land the scents protected. From there she would lead him towards the cavern, bothering not with testing his hiking abilities, and then leave him within the safety of the woodland. There she would tell of their numbers, before giving her farewells and leaving him to settle in at his own pace.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
A New World - by Lokith - January 26, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: A New World - by Lokith - January 26, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: A New World - by Lokith - January 26, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 27, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: A New World - by Lokith - January 27, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: A New World - by Asterr - January 28, 2016, 01:19 AM