Silvertip Mountain I dream of seeing the world
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Recently, he'd come to a realization. It was time he let go of everything that bothered him, even if he had to force it away. The bypass was gone, it wasn't coming back. Aesop, too, was gone and his whereabouts unknown. No longer was it the time to be living in the past, but rather, his opportunity to look to the future. He would become a scout and traverse the entirety of Teekon, then eventually he would settle down with a family of his own. Everything felt as if it were miles away, constantly eluding his grasp, so no longer would he chase it. He would settle himself down and wait for it all to come to him—but in the meantime, there was something he could chase, and that was knowledge.

Alastor lingered along the borders of the pack's territory, looking out across the land and trying to decide where he might head to next. It was a tough decision to make, in all honesty, for he wasn't even so sure he should leave. Winter wasn't the best of times to set out on a long journey, so maybe it would be best if he stayed for a little while longer... shaking his head, he dismissed the thought for the time being and focused, instead, on another. Never before had he alerted anyone of his travels before setting out on one, so he assumed now was an opportune moment to give it a shot. Slowly, he tilted his crown back and let his voice ring out, telling of his plans and welcoming anyone who wished to see him off. Perhaps, deep down, he wished to be stopped, but not even he could know that for sure. As far as Alastor was concerned, a life full of various journeys was the best life for him, even if it meant staying away from home for extended periods of time.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 03:29 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - January 30, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - January 31, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - February 06, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - March 03, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:25 PM