Cerulean Cape love left me hollow
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The masked boy wandered through the thick fog that didn't seem to go away anytime soon. He couldn't see anything far beyond a meter in front of him and he looked like a lost pup, eyeing for it's mother. pathetic, He said to either himself or the weather that was getting on his nerves. If only he had some sense of direction, he wouldn't be as lost as he was now. He heard nothing, he saw nothing and he wanted to think nothing anymore too. His optimism said that the fog could lift up any second, while his wiser side said that it would take longer than a day for him to know where the hell he was going. He sighed, not even seeing his warm breath meeting the cold winter air and unite with the fog surrounding him that he always found so interesting. If he had known that The Far West Teekon Wilderness had this kind of stupid weather, he would've gone with his sister to... wherever she may be now. It brought the boy sadness to think about it like that, but it was true. He lowered his head, now watching his lighter paws touch the ground as he walked into the unknown.

After a while of cursing to himself and his surroundings, he stopped in his tracks. He heard a sound that he either hadn't noticed until now, or that he wasn't close enough to a few moments back to hear, but it was there. It sounded like water, which was weird. He thought he was going South, but the fog must have thrown all his orientation senses away, for he knew that the sea was to the West. He cursed under his breath and turned around, only to turn around again. He paced back and forth for who knows how long before stopping in his tracks. He had no idea where he was or where the hell he was going. A whimper escaped him, loud enough for anyone to hear since the wind wasn't blowing at all, which was probably the reason for the fog in the first place. He sat down, wanting to just rest there and then until the fog would go away, until he heard a faint growl in the far distance. The hairs in the boy's neck stood up by itself and he perked his ears to see where in the name of god the sound had come from. He growled as well, as he stood up to look for any signs of life in his surroundings, but the thick fog prevented him from seeing the noisy stranger.

Sorry, it got a little long :)
Messages In This Thread
love left me hollow - by Valr - January 28, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: love left me hollow - by Magnus - January 30, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: love left me hollow - by Valr - January 30, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: love left me hollow - by Magnus - January 31, 2016, 07:58 AM