Silvertip Mountain I dream of seeing the world
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor had not stopped to consider that the meaning of his call might be misinterpreted. He'd simply wished to alert someone—anyone, in all honesty—that he was planning another trip. It had seemed impolite, really, to simply leave without saying where he was going and for how long he might be absent. Such hadn't occurred to him before his earlier travels, but recently he'd realized such and knew he could continue that way no longer. Surely his mother would not appreciate her lessons being ignored, and would most definitely be ashamed of his actions had she been aware of them. To disappoint her, even if it was only in spirit, was something he simply could not do.

When Steady had arrived, a question had been posed almost immediately, to which the foreigner responded to with a nod. He'd been preparing his words to better elaborate his answer when Fitz arrived, his own query being presented. The Greek was quick to shake his head at that, the idea of leaving for good not sitting well with him. "I don't think I could ever leave for good," he voiced, glancing between the two before letting his gaze settle on the pallid male. "I have been planning a journey for a while now, and because I am uncertain of how long it'll last for, I wanted to share my departure. I also felt inclined to, as I'd left without a single word to anymore before setting out on my previous travels."
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 03:29 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - January 30, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - January 31, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - February 06, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - March 03, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:25 PM