The Sentinels pride and prejudice
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Being vague because I'm behind on puppy development, but I want Emaleth to meet everyone! Better posts forthcoming after I've caught up on old threads, etc! <3 or, ok, where did this come from

She lay sleeping against the dark furs of her parents— at least, in the depth of her slumber, she believed that it was both— her growing body entwined with that of her sister, Deirdre's. Although her fear of the Otherworld had since faded, the dark child still preferred the warm darkness of this den; this little place that was home and everything good. Soon, Emaleth would explore all she could of the Otherworld... drinking in each New Thing with an unparalleled thirst for knowledge and understanding... but this place, this place that seemed to shrink as she grew, would always be her heart. She thought— though she did not understand it, not truly— that even when eons passed, this place would always draw her near. It was a ley line of love and safety that connected directly to her soul.

A small, black ear twitched at the sound of a low whine; Emaleth immediately snapped awake, loosing a soothing whisper toward her sister, "Deeyah." For she assumed it was her sister, disturbed perhaps by a nightmare— but when Deirdre remained asleep, merely nestling closer, the dark child lifted her head to look around in bleary confusion.
Messages In This Thread
pride and prejudice - by Aria - February 02, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: pride and prejudice - by Emaleth - February 02, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: pride and prejudice - by Deirdre - February 03, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: pride and prejudice - by Aria - February 06, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: pride and prejudice - by Emaleth - March 12, 2016, 12:06 AM