Silvertip Mountain I dream of seeing the world
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Fitz showed up, voicing the question that Steady hadn't. His gaze shifted from his brother back to Alastor, awaiting his answering. If he was leaving for good, Steady would want to know why. Had they done something? Did he not feel comfortable here anymore? They had an influx of new members lately, and Steady hoped they hadn't alienated their long-term members. Steady had been spending a bit more time making sure they were settling in, and maybe not enough time working on his relationships with the others.

Thankfully, though, it seemed Alastor had been planning a long trip for awhile, and simply wanted to let them know of his departure. Where are you going, if you don't mind me asking? he said softly. He wasn't quite sure if the other male wanted them to know, since he hadn't volunteered the information yet. But, Alastor was still going to be a part of their pack, and Steady felt it important to have an idea of where he was going- mostly so that they would know where to look, should they ever need to go searching for him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 03:29 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - January 30, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - January 31, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - February 06, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Alastor - March 03, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I dream of seeing the world - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2016, 01:48 PM